Blue Diamond Gluten-Free Giveaway Winners
Thank you to all who shared their gluten-free 4th of July plans and why Blue Diamond Baked Nut Chips would make a delicious addition. We were impressed by your enthusiasm…and your social calendars!
Now, on the winners. Congratulations to the following fans:
- Jessica: I’m so excited to try these new chips! Our 4th of July plans are similar to most holidays – food, fun and family – and I love providing a gluten free feast to a bunch of gluten eaters who never know the difference!
- Lauren Bloom: Love the crackers, can’t wait to try to chips! They will be great with hummus!
- glutenfreesteve: Right now, planning a cookout and these would be great to make bruschetta topping to put on!
- K. Eve Thompson: Our family is going to be having a bbq and birthday party with friends. Snacks are a must -especially when there’s lots of gluten intolerant and celiac attendees!
- melissadishes: We are heading down to the river, these would be a great snack for me to take along and enjoy while everyone else is eating pretzels, chips, and crackers. May even share 😉
To claim your free bags of Blue Diamond Baked Nut Chips, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your mailing address. When the Baked Nut Chips arrive, do a happy dance and shoot us an email to let us know your favorite flavor.
For those who didn’t win, watch NFCA’s Gluten-Free Hot Products blog next week (June 27-July 1) for another chance to win free Blue Diamond Baked Nut Chips. You can also take advantage of the free resources and gluten-free recipes found at www.CeliacCentral.org/bd.
And of course, you can always pick up your own bag of Baked Nut Chips. Visit Blue Diamond’s product locator to find a store near you.